Join Amy Nisenson, nonprofit consultant & Executive Director of the Mary Morton Parsons Foundation, for this series of three extended sessions. Amy will guide participants through the process of strategic planning and give you a working document to bring to your Board and work toward a completed strategic plan. Hands-on activities will be an integral part of these sessions as you work through planning tools and worksheets to guide you through the steps, including: assessing your organization, both internally and externally; formulating goals, objectives, and initiatives; developing your business plan; implementing and operationalizing your plan; and monitoring your progress.
Each session will be a stand-alone session, however, you will benefit most from committing to all three sessions.
For those who attend all three plus the Strategic Thinking session, Amy will provide one-on-one consulting to help you finalize your work product. We also encourage nonprofit leaders to bring one Board member with you to work through this process.
- Review Mission, Vision, Values, Customers, Services
- Review full strategic plan process
- Role of Board, Staff, Committee
- What is involved in assessing organization—internally and externally
- Putting together a SWOC
- Analysis of SWOC/Defining critical issues
- Definition of Goals, Objectives, Initiatives
- Setting Goals based on critical issues
- Moving from Goals to Objectives and Initiatives
- Beginning to set the Objectives/Initiatives
- Writing the plan
- Setting measurements, assigning responsibility, and time frame for Implementation
- Next steps-getting buy-in from Board
To register, CLICK HERE.